Ir al contenido principal

Post 4

 

Hi <3, today i talk about my favorite photografh. At the time when i read that we had write about our favorite photo, i came to my mind one of i was children.

In this photografh are two of my best friends when we had 4-5 years in 2008, its very old, and a friend’s mom took this. This day we were in a walk of my class, and i dont remeber very much this afternoon, but i love this album of the photografh, because there are more good photos.

In this time i hate the photografh, my friends were very happy, but i dont, but only in the moment that she took the photo, in the rest of the day i was very happy playing with my friends and with my pony.

I dont know why i like this photografh, i think that is because transport me to those moments and when i was child, and i love my face and to be with my friends and especially the pony, and yeah i love this photografh and for this, is my favorite photo.

The girl with ponytails its me :) 

Comentarios

  1. how cute! photos from when we were children are too nostalgic :) one question, are you still friends?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5

  HI! Today I will talk about my experience at school, (why not?) The truth is that I always have a good time at school, I have very good friends from there, and enjoy this stage a lot. I was in the same school since I was 4 years old, and I kept my friendship from that age with my best friends, so I'm very grateful for that. I was in many sports, but the ones that I liked the most and that I keep in my memory with much love are the skating and cheerleading and I liked them a lot then I had to leave due to time and other reasons, but i enoyed so much. And I don't know what else to say, this is a very short summary, but I think my experience at the school was very good and unforgettable and I am very happy to have been there <3<3<3  

Post 2

 Hellooo, today i’m going to talk about my favourite piece of technology. I think that this piece is my phone because it helps me stay connected and be able to communicate with people who are far away in a fast way. I can entertain myself with games, social networks, videos, I can take photos, that is the one of the things that I like the most. Actually i have a new phone   my mom gave it to me for my birthday, and the truth is, that I use it every day, and quite a lot and honestly I think I could’nt live long without a phone i am already very used to using it, especially when I leave my house. I feel that the telephone helps a lot with entertainment and communication but as I said before, for me, my favorite function and what I use it for the most is for take a photos, always. And this, i think this piece is my favorite and the one I use the most :)

Post 3

  Since i saw   the movie call “About Time” its became in my favorite, i think that is for the actors, the trama, and mainly teach that even if the time is controlled, the things that are goint to happen are inevitable, this because the movie is about one man, that his family can travel to the past, and this man kown the wovan and does evething posible for this girl fall in love with him, and the   movie progresses see the consequences of this and others things in the relation to life of man. Talk about the movies in general, i like see movies of love, comedy, suspense, or now i like very much of   the action like Marvel style. And talk about this, the last movie that i see, it was “Mean Girls” that is also of my favorites movies, i will never tired of see this movie and obviously that i recommend, i love this movie, is very funny. And thats all about movies, 100% recommend these two movies.