Ir al contenido principal

Post 9: Final Post

 

Hi beautiful people 馃槉, today is my last blog of the semester and I will be talking about my favorite subject of this third semester.

This year I really liked a subject called urban sustainability, in the classes we will obviously learn about how to make the city sustainable, create or design a city for people, not for cars, build thinking about the environment, etc, but my favorite part is when we start to see and analyze sustainable cities from other countries.

I think that comparing these cities with Santiago or Chile makes us see that the country is very bad designed and so, by having these cities as a reference, to help design our city in a better way.

I really don't like urbanism, or it doesn't catch my attention but I did like this subject, and a lot, I like to see other cities and learn solutions to the problems we have in the city, I also like the teacher, so it's a positive point ahahah.

So that, I also like morphology, but I think my favorite favorite is urban sustainability, I have a good time, plus I'm with my friends in class, so it's more amusing. <3

Comentarios

  1. It was also my favorite subject this semester, I found the way it deals with urbanization very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I thinks what really intereting start to think in how will be the cities in the future taking in count a things like the climate change or being aware with the enviroment

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5

  HI! Today I will talk about my experience at school, (why not?) The truth is that I always have a good time at school, I have very good friends from there, and enjoy this stage a lot. I was in the same school since I was 4 years old, and I kept my friendship from that age with my best friends, so I'm very grateful for that. I was in many sports, but the ones that I liked the most and that I keep in my memory with much love are the skating and cheerleading and I liked them a lot then I had to leave due to time and other reasons, but i enoyed so much. And I don't know what else to say, this is a very short summary, but I think my experience at the school was very good and unforgettable and I am very happy to have been there <3<3<3  

Post 2

 Hellooo, today i’m going to talk about my favourite piece of technology. I think that this piece is my phone because it helps me stay connected and be able to communicate with people who are far away in a fast way. I can entertain myself with games, social networks, videos, I can take photos, that is the one of the things that I like the most. Actually i have a new phone   my mom gave it to me for my birthday, and the truth is, that I use it every day, and quite a lot and honestly I think I could’nt live long without a phone i am already very used to using it, especially when I leave my house. I feel that the telephone helps a lot with entertainment and communication but as I said before, for me, my favorite function and what I use it for the most is for take a photos, always. And this, i think this piece is my favorite and the one I use the most :)

Post 3

  Since i saw   the movie call “About Time” its became in my favorite, i think that is for the actors, the trama, and mainly teach that even if the time is controlled, the things that are goint to happen are inevitable, this because the movie is about one man, that his family can travel to the past, and this man kown the wovan and does evething posible for this girl fall in love with him, and the   movie progresses see the consequences of this and others things in the relation to life of man. Talk about the movies in general, i like see movies of love, comedy, suspense, or now i like very much of   the action like Marvel style. And talk about this, the last movie that i see, it was “Mean Girls” that is also of my favorites movies, i will never tired of see this movie and obviously that i recommend, i love this movie, is very funny. And thats all about movies, 100% recommend these two movies.